Newcastle vs Crystal Palace Predictions: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Predictions
- Newcastle ended their winless run of 11 matches with an emphatic 2-0 win over Everton.
- There was a change of tactical approach in the Everton game that caught Ancelotti side off guard and struggled to contain he Magpies.
- Steve Bruce’s side were inventive going forward instead of sitting back and attacking on the break as we are used to them.
- The arrival of Graeme Jones from Bournemouth to join Newcastle seems to have brought drastic changes and a new dimension in he coaching staff.
- Newcastle are now clear off the bottom three with a eight point cushion.
- Crystal Palace also picked up a priceless win the weekend beating a toothless wolves 1-0.
- The Eagles were without a win in their last 4 matches going into the weekend and should try to build on that win.
- Four points separates these two sides in the table and both sides comes with a contradicting stats on their home away record but this should not affect the impact of this tie.
- It will be interesting to see how Newcastle line up in this tie but should have a say if Saint Maximin starts and takes the approach they used in the weekend.
- Hodgson has relied on the 4-4-2 formation which their opponents have reverted to, it remains to be seen what Newcastle have in the loker.
The reverse fixture saw Newcastle win 0-2.
Last Five Meetings
27.11.20 PL Crystal Palace Newcastle 0 : 2
22.02.20 PL Crystal Palace Newcastle 1 : 0
21.12.19 PL Newcastle Crystal Palace 1 : 0
06.04.19 PL Newcastle Crystal Palace 0 : 1
22.09.18 PL Crystal Palace Newcastle 0 : 0
Newcastle vs Crystal Palace Predictions: Current Form
Newcastle vs Crystal Palace Predictions: Standing
Newcastle vs Crystal Palace Predictions: Home/Away Matches