Newcastle vs Crystal Palace Predictions: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Predictions
England – Premier League
Date: Wednesday, 20 April 2022
Kick-off at 2145
Venue: St. James’ Park
- Newcastle has now won back-to-back matches in the Premier League after losing their last three.
- The Magpies have had a fine 2022 and, in the process, have secured their top-flight football.
- They have managed six wins, a draw, and three defeats in the last ten league matches.
- Eddie Howe’s side have given a good account at St James Park and have won all their last five matches.
- Chelsea knocked Crystal Palace out of the FA Cup after a good fight in the better part of the match.
- This season, the Eagles have displayed some good performance and should continue with that momentum on Wednesday.
- Both managers should be happy with the progress shown thus far on this calendar and come into this match under no pressure.
- Patrick Viera’s side has managed three wins, three draws, and four defeats in their last ten away matches.
Newcastle vs Palace Predictions: H2H