Newcastle vs West Ham Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- Newcastle are doing their level best to survive in the premier league having gone three consecutive unbeaten games with the most recent recording a 2-1 win over Burnley.
- The hosts are languishing at the middle of the table with twelve points; they have won three games, drawn three and lost seven on the run.
- They had lost five consecutive home league games but came to make amends as they secured a back to back win at home.
- Following a heavy 4-0 loss to the league leaders, West Ham will be looking to bounce back when they travel to St. James Park.
- The away team is below benitez side with level on points; they have won three games, drawn three and lost seven on the run.
- They have lacked a clear cut form in their last five away league fixtures as they won one game, drew two and lost two.
Newcastle vs West Ham Prediction: Head to head
The two teams last met in 2017 at West Ham where Newcastle secured a 3-2 win.
They haven’t had a draw in their last five meetings as Newcastle dominated the meetings win four games and West Ham winning one.
Newcastle have won three games, drawn one and lost one in their last five home meetings with West Ham.
Newcastle vs West Ham Prediction: Standing
Newcastle vs West Ham Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Newcastle vs West Ham Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites