Newcastle vs West Ham Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Newcastle United will welcome West Ham to St. James’ Park for the first match of the season.
- Steve Bruce side finished in 12th and nothing is expected to change having not have made major changes in terms of signing.
- The Magpies were disrupted by injuries in the majority of last season and will hope luck will be on their side this term.
- They took part in five friendly matches winning three of those.
- West Ham were the surprise package last season with some stellar performance throughout the season.
- The Hammers were at one time fighting for Champions League places but stumbled due to the quality of Chelsea and Leicester.
- Moyes side are in Europa competition and will hope of balancing it well with domestic duties.
- Expect them to have a good start.
- They have been involved in seven friendly matches going unbeaten in that period.
Newcastle vs West Ham Prediction: Standing
Newcastle vs West Ham Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Newcastle vs West Ham Prediction: Current Form