Nimes vs Nantes Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Nimes left it late to win in their last match to record their 3rd straight win in the league.
- The win last time out moved them out of the bottom three and will fancy their chances as they try to move away from the relegation zone.
- The hosts have managed three wins at home this season with two of those coming in their last two home matches.
- Nantes held Marseilles to a 1-1 draw last time out after ending their winless run of 16 matches without win against Angers.
- The visitors have won twice on the road this term, with four draws and seven from 13 outings.
imes vs Nantes Prediction: H2H
Last five meetings
30.08.20 L1 Nantes Nimes 2 : 1
14.12.19 L1 Nimes Nantes 0 : 1
10.02.19 L1 Nantes Nimes 2 : 4
16.01.19 L1 Nimes Nantes 1 : 0
11.01.13 L2 Nantes Nimes 1 : 2
Nimes vs Nantes Prediction: Current Form
Nimes vs Nantes Prediction: Standing
Nimes vs Nantes Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
Nimes have gathered some needed momentum lately and would want to build on that in this six-pointer.
Nantes ended their winless run with a win against Angers and will be satisfied with a draw last time out in the hand of Marseilles.
We expect both sides to fight from the onset in this one with a draw the most likely result in the clash of the bottom