Nimes vs Valenciennes Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Nimes beat Dijon last time out after losing back-to-back games prior to that.
- The hosts have won six of their last ten matches and have distanced themselves from the relegation zone.
- They do come into this match with a poor home record of three wins, three draws, and four defeats across ten matches.
Today’s Sure 5 Sportpesa Games
- Valenciennes has failed to win any of their last five matches and has claimed three wins across ten matches.
- The visitors are a point above the bottom three and need a positive result to move out of the danger zone.
- They have been decent record on the road with three wins and five draws across ten travels.
Nimes vs Valenciennes Prediction: H2H
Nimes vs Valenciennes Prediction: Standing
Home & Away Matches
OUR FINAL PREDICTION VERDICT IS BASED ON SEVEN FACTORS AMONG THE ABOVE GIVEN. USING THIS AND OUR INTUITIONS WE HAVE HAD A SUCCESSFUL RATE OF AVERAGING TWO BONUSES A MONTH. REGISTER AND GET OUR EXPERT COMBINATION FOR THIS WEEK. WE WILL HAVE TWO UNIQUE COMBINATIONS, THE FIRST ONE WILL BE POSTED ON FRIDAY.