Nottingham vs Millwall Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Nottingham Forest grabbed their first win of the season in the hands of Huddersfield over the weekend.
- The hosts under caretaker coach Reid will be determined to keep the momentum going as they hunt for maximum points at home first time this term. The basement side has four points heading this tie.
- Millwall has now drawn in the last three matches but are unbeaten in the last five matches.
- The Millers have collected eight points and will be keen to extend their unbeaten run to six matches.
- They are yet to pick an away win this season but have drawn three of the four traveled.
Last Five Meetings
06.03.20NottinghamMillwall0 : 3
29.12.18MillwallNottingham1 : 0
Nottingham vs Millwall Prediction: H2H
Nottingham vs Millwall Prediction: Standing
Predictions From Other Sites
Nottingham have something to build on after a change of fortune on the weekend. They will hope to propel in front of the home crowd under the new stewardship.
Millwall have not impressed on the road that far but will hope to put a side still looking for rhythm to the sword.