Oxford United vs Shrewsbury Prediction & H2H: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction.
- Oxford United have been having ups and downs in the league. Following a 2-0 win over Plymouth, they were held on a goalless draw by Bristol Rovers away from home.
- They are languishing at the bottom half of the table with ten points having won two games, drawn four and lost eight.
- The home side has lacked consistency in the seven home league games they have played; they won two and lost five.
- Shrewsbury failed to bounce back from a 2-1 loss to Fleetwood have been beaten 2-0 by Sunderland at home.
- They are currently at position 18 on the table with 12 points having won two games, drawn six and lost six.
- The away team has failed to secure a win in the seven away games they have played; they drew in three games and lost in the rest.
Oxford United vs Shrewsbury Prediction: Head to Head
- The two teams have met once this year where Shrewsbury secured a 3-2 win at home.
- Oxford United have won four games, drawn three and lost three in all their home meetings with Shrewsbury.
- Oxford have only managed one win in their last ten matches.
- Shrewsbury have lost three of their last ten matches winning four in that period.
- Oxford won last time at home to end their winless run of five matches At home.
- Shrewsbury are winless in their last seven away trips losing four in that period.
Oxford United vs Shrewsbury Prediction: Standing
Oxford United vs Shrewsbury Prediction: Last Five Matches
Oxford United vs Shrewsbury Prediction: Current Form
[table “15” not found /]
FINAL PREDICTION VERDICT
Our final prediction verdict is based on all the above given verdicts. Using this and our own intuition, we were able to win 13K for 12/17 Last week. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER to get our expert combination for this week.