Palmeiras vs River Plate Predictions: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Predictions
- Palmeiras moved a step closer towards a second Copa Libertadores title after beating River Plate 3-0 in the semi-final first-leg.
- Six of those seven matches saw the ten-time Brazilian champions secure a 2+ goal winning margin (D1), and they can also boast a run of four wins ‘to nil’ across all competitions coming into this clash.
- The hosts are exceptionally strong at home, and possess a five-game winning run here in this tournament – all of which they won despite a -2 handicap – in a streak that didn’t see them concede at all before the 87th minute. Furthermore, Palmeiras are unbeaten in their last nine tournament home games against Argentinian clubs (W6, D3), a run that saw them secure six clean sheets.
- River Plate’s attempt to win a fifth Copa Libertadores trophy now looks in serious doubt after that 3-0 first-leg defeat, the defeat ended a 13-game unbeaten run (10W,3D). The 2019 runners up are now winless in three matches after conceding at least twice each time (1D,2L), and trailing at HT in each too.
- While this tie looks all but over, River do bring a ten-game unbeaten away run in all competitions into this clash (W6, D4), which includes two wins in this tournament by a 4+ goal margin – big enough to overturn this tie. Yet whilst they managed to get on the scoresheet in their last three Copa Libertadores away games versus Brazilian sides, they never secured victory (2D,1L). Courtesy of https://www.flashscore.com/match/YPMfIBkG/#match-summary
Palmeiras vs River Plate H2H
- The first leg was their first ever meeting.
Injuries, Bans,Suspensions & Probable line ups
Palmeiras vs River Plate Predictions: Home/Away Matches
Palmeiras vs River Plate Predictions: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites