Peterborough vs Hull City Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Peterborough have failed to win their last five Championship matches and have claimed only one win across 11 games.
- The hosts are in the bottom three, eight points adrift of safety. They have only won five matches this campaign and will need to improve their tally to salvage their season.
- Hull City has failed to win their last five games after winning three matches on the bounce against Bournemouth, Swansea, and Blackburn.
- The Tigers are 13 points clear of the bottom three and will be keen to extend that gap this weekend.
- They have won four of the 17 matches on the road with four draws and nine defeats.
Peterborough vs Hull City Prediction: H2H
Home & Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
OUR TARGET IS TO GET 14/17 AND HOPE TO AT LEAST GET 12/17.