Peterborough vs Hull City Predictions: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Predictions
- After six wins on the bounce, Petersborough has failed to win their last two matches.
- The hosts are still in the top two spots for the automatic promotion, level on point with Hull City their Midweek opponents.
- Petersborough will count on their home form to trouble the in-form Hull City having only lost one of the 15 played with 12 wins and two draws.
- Hull City, on the other hand, has won three on the spin and are determined to return to Championship football.
- The Tigers have won nine of the 17 played on the road, with three draws and five defeats.
Last five meetings
24.10.20 LO Hull Peterborough 1 : 2
29.07.13 CF Peterborough Hull 0 : 1
19.01.13 CHA Peterborough Hull 1 : 1
29.09.12 CHA Hull Peterborough 1 : 3
14.01.12 CHA Hull Peterborough 1 : 0
Peterborough vs Hull City Predictions: Current Form
Peterborough vs Hull City Predictions: Standing
Peterborough vs Hull City Predictions: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites