Plymouth Vs Oxford Utd Predictions: Sportpesa Mid Week Jackpot Predictions
- Plymouth held Charlton to a 2-2 draw and kept the momentum going after a crucial win last time out against MK Dons.
- Plymouth have played 19 matches and have managed 6 wins, 5 draws and 8 defeats.
- At home, Plymouth have played 10 times, won 6 matches drawn 2 and lost twice.
- Oxford extended their unbeaten run to six matches over the weekend after a convincing win over Wimbledon.
- The away side are a point below their Tuesday opponents, distant from the danger zone.
- On the road, Oxford have managed 2 wins from the 9 they have traveled, drawn 2 and lost 5.
Plymouth vs Oxford Head-to-Head (H2H)
- Oxford have managed three wins from their last five meetings.
- Oxford have two wins to their name.
Plymouth Vs Oxford Utd Predictions: Standing
Plymouth Vs Oxford Utd Predictions: Last Six Matches
Predictions From Other Sites