Port Vale Vs Carlisle Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- Port Vale secured a 1-0 win over Crawley away from home to end their seven consecutive winless games run in the league.
CONGRATULATIONS: WE WON A BONUS OF 55K FOR 10/13 CORRECT MIDWEEK JACKPOT PREDICTIONS LAST MINI JP. WIN A BONUS FOR 12/13. WE ARE SURE OF 11 GAMES AND WILL USE DOUBLE CHANCES IN THE OTHER 2. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- The hosts are at the bottom half of the table with thirty two points; they have won eight games, drawn eight and lost twelve on the run.
- They have been performing dismally in their last five home league games as they lost four games and drew one in the process.
- Following a heavy 3-0 loss to Northampton away from home, Carlisle secured a 2-0 win over Cheltenham to get back to their winning way.
- The away team is at position four on the table with forty eight points; they have won fifteen games, drawn three and lost eleven on the run.
- They have produced a bag of results in their last five away games as they won two games, drew one and lost two.
Port Vale vs Carlisle: Head to head
The two teams met twice last year where Carlisle won in both games home and away.
They haven’t drawn in their last five meetings as Carlisle won three games and Port Vale won two.
Port Vale have won two games, drawn one and lost two in their last five home meetings with Carlisle.
Port Vale Vs Carlisle Prediction: Standing
Port Vale Vs Carlisle Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Port Vale Vs Carlisle Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites