Portsmouth Vs QPR Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- Portsmouth suffered a back to back loss to Blackpool and Oxford United ahead of their meeting with QPR for the FA Cup.
CONGRATULATIONS: WE WON A BONUS OF 55K FOR 10/13 CORRECT MIDWEEK JACKPOT PREDICTIONS LAST MINI JP. WIN A BONUS FOR 12/13. WE ARE SURE OF 11 GAMES AND WILL USE DOUBLE CHANCES IN THE OTHER 2. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- Unlike in the 2017/2018 FA Cup, Portsmouth have been prolific in this 2018/2019 FA Cup as they won in all their competition games.
- They have impressed in their last five home league games as they won three games and lost two on the run.
- QPR impressed in their first 2018/2019 FA Cup competition as they recorded a throbbing 2-1 win over Leeds at home.
- The away team performed poorly in the 2017/2018 FA Cup as they lost in the third round of the competition to MK Dons.
- They have produced a bag of results in their last five away games as they won one game, drew two and lost two.
Portsmouth vs QPR: Head to head
The two teams last met in 2011 where QPR secured a 2-0 win at home.
They have drawn three times in their last five meetings as QPR won twice.
Portsmouth have won one game, drawn two and lost one in the four home meetings with QPR.
Portsmouth Vs QPR Prediction: Standing
Portsmouth Vs QPR Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Portsmouth Vs QPR Prediction: Current Form