Portugal Vs Switzerland Prediction, Betting Tips and Preview
- The first edition of the UEFA nation league will be held in Portugal and will kick start with the Hosts nation playing Switzerland at Estádio do Dragão (Porto).
- Portugal have already played two European cup ties at home this calendar and both have ended in stalemate 1-1 and 0-0 .
- The home side will hope the return of their talisman Cristiano Ronaldo to the squad will bring the much needed spark as they aim to become the first to lift the first edition of the National league infront of the home crowd.
- Switzerland are the surprise package in these last four with some astounding performance in the UNL.
- The Swiss shocked a star studded Belgium side coming from behind to win 5-2 and make it to to the semis.
- Vladimir Petkovic side have been prolific in front of goal averaging three goals in their last five international matches.
- With an aging defence of the Fernando Santos side expect Switzerland to get into the score sheet more than once.
- Portugal have a talented front line led by Cristiano Ronaldo and the dynamic Bernardo Silva and we expect this to be an open game from the on set.
- The Hosts nation the favorite to advance to the final with at least a margin of one goal.
Last Five meetings
10.10.17 WC Portugal Switzerland 2 : 0
06.09.16 WC Switzerland Portugal 2 : 0
15.06.08 EUR Switzerland Portugal 2 : 0
13.10.93 WC Portugal Switzerland 1 : 0
31.03.93 WC Switzerland Portugal 1 : 1
Portugal – Last Matches
Switzerland – Last Matches