Premier League Predictions and analysis: MATCH DAY 22
- The Busy festival season came to an end at the beginning of the calendar with a break over the weekend that was occupied by the traditional F.A Cup.
- Liverpool extended their unbeaten run in the premier league to 37 matches and still on top of the summit with a healthy gap with a match in hand.
- Champions Manchester City are playing catch up and trail 14 points adrift of the Kops.
- Leicester are the dark horse for the champions league spot and the occupy the 2nd slot with Chelsea and Manchester United a distant behind the top three.
Sheffield United Vs West Ham Predictions
- Sheffield have failed to win their last three premier league games but are in the top half of the table as the 2nd leg just three matches on.
- The blades have fared well but have not been convincing at home compared on there travels.
- West Ham have spark into life since David Moyes took over winning his two matches in charge.
- The hammers struggled under the previous regime and it remains to be seen how they will perform under Moyes.
- On the road, West Ham have won three of the ten played and will fancy their chances against a side that are not comfortable infront of their own fans.
- We expect West Ham to continue with the momentum but a win here is most unlikely against a stubborn side that can trouble any side on their day.
Both Teams To Score
Over 2.5 Yellow Cards
Crystal Palace Vs Arsenal Predictions
- Crystal Palace managed to collect five points from the busy festive schedule having drawn twice and won one.
- The hosts are just three points outside the European places when they host city rivals Arsenal.
- The Eagles have won three of the 10 played thus far at Selhurst Park and have not been pretty convincing against Arsenal on the ground winning just one of their last five encounters.
- A rejuvenated Arsenal have another hurdle to jump when their play their 2nd away match under new manager Mikel Arteta.
- Arsenal have been playing some attractive football lately that their fans may claim to have the old team back but it must be said its a working process that cannot be concluded at the moment.
- This fixture has been a goal fest in previous encounters and the trend is expected to continue with the dismissal away record accustomed to Arsenal.
- Arsenal are the side with form and momentum and head into this slightly favorite.
Both Teams To Score
Over 2.5 Goals
Arsenal Draw no Bet
Aubamayeng To Score Anytime