Premier League Predictions and analysis
- The English Premier League will enter the 15th round Over the Midweek. Two Premier league fixtures are lined up for Tuesday.
- Defending Champions Manchester City travel to Turf Moor To face Burnley While Crystal Palace welcome Bournemouth.
- Jose Mourinho returns to Old Trafford to face his former employers for the first time since being sacked as Manchester United manager, The Portuguese has made a good start at Tottenham winning three on the bounce.
- Liverpool Extended their Premier league unbeaten record to 31 matches and will hope maintain their 11 points caution when they welcome debilitated Everton side in the Mersyside Derby.
- Freddie Ljungberg will lead Arsenal for the 2nd match in charge and the first at home ground after being held to a 2-2 draw By Norwichin his first assignment as an Arsenal manager.
Burnley Vs Manchester City Predictions
- Burnley are 10th on the table with just two wins from their last six Matches
- The Clarets have played 7 at home winning 4 and losing the other three.
- Champions Manchester City are in deep crisis after dropping two points over the weekend and find themselves 11 behind Liverpool with only 14 rounds played.
- The Citizens have conceded in their last seven matches in all competitions with injury to Aymeric Laporte playing a big impact in this one.
Both Teams To Score
Over 2.5 Goals
Manchester City Over 1.5 Individual goals
Crystal Palace Vs Bournemouth
Crystal Palace ended their bad run of five matches without a win with a crucial 2-0 win over Burnley On Saturday.
The hosts haven’t been at their best so far this season with just five wins from the 14 played.
They should however have enough in the tank to get past struggling Bournemouth Side.
Howe side failed to impress this season with just two wins from their last 10 encounters.
Crystal Palace 1 DNB
Over 1.5 Goals
Over 9.5 Corners