Puebla FC Vs Club Necaxa Prediction: Sportpesa Mid-week Jackpot Prediction
- The Mexico Primera Division will be entering round five as Puebla host Club Necaxa.
CONGRATULATIONS: WE WON A BONUS OF 81K FOR 10/13 CORRECT MIDWEEK JACKPOT PREDICTIONS LAST WEEK. WIN A BONUS FOR 12/13 THIS WEEK. WE ARE SURE OF 10 GAMES AND WILL USE DOUBLE CHANCES IN THE OTHER 3. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- Puebla secured a 1-0 win over Veracruz to end their six consecutive winless games run in the league.
- The home team is languishing at the bottom half of the table with five points; they have won one game, drawn two and lost one on the way.
- They have failed to secure a win in their last five home league games as they drew in four games and lost one in the process.
- Following a 3-2 win over Lobos BUAP, Necara were held on a goalless draw by Monarcas at home in the next game.
- The visiting team is unbeaten in the three league games they have played as they won two games and drew one. They stand at position five on the table.
- Necaxa have failed to maintain a clear form in their last five away games as they won two games, drew one and lost two.
Puebla FC vs Club Necaxa: Head to head
The two teams met twice last year where they drew in both matches.
Necaxa have dominated in their meetings with Puebla as they won two games in their last five meetings.
Puebla have won three games, drawn one and lost one in their last five home meetings with Necaxa.
Puebla FC Vs Club Necaxa Prediction: Standing
Puebla FC Vs Club Necaxa Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Puebla FC Vs Club Necaxa Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites