QPR vs Barnsley Predictions: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Predictions
- QPR’s unbeaten run of five matches was brought to an end by their defeat to Birmingham over the weekend, The hosts have been in really good form lately winning six of their last ten matches with three defeats in that spell.
- The good run has dragged them out of the danger zone with an eleven-point cushion heading into the mid-week.
- At home, the hosts have managed six wins from the 15 matches played with four draws and five defeats.
- Barnsley have won five matches on a spin and thrown themselves into the play of picture.
- The visitors have only lost twice in their last ten matches and are a point outside the top six with a game in hand.
- Their away form has not been impressive, however, with six wins from 16 outings with three draws and seven defeats but will be encouraged by their last two travels.
- Barnsley have won the last three H2Hs.
Last Five meetings
27.10.20 CHA Barnsley QPR 3 : 0
20.06.20 CHA QPR Barnsley 0: 1
14.12.19 CHA Barnsley QPR 5 : 3
03.02.18 CHA QPR Barnsley 1 : 0
26.09.17 CHA Barnsley QPR 1 : 1
QPR vs Barnsley Predictions: Current Form
QPR vs Barnsley Predictions: Standing
QPR vs Barnsley Predictions: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
Two sides in good form meet up with QPR looking to secure their Championship status while Barnsley in the hunt for a playoff spot.
we expect this to be a close affair with Barnsley having the upper hand in this one.