QPR Vs Birmingham Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
Kick off at 02:00
Venue: Loftus Road (London)
- The hosts are currently not in a very good position at the moment. They are in a four-match streak without a win in their last four games in all competition.
- The hoops have played twenty-nine games so far of which fourteen of them were played on home ground. Out of the eleven wins earned so far in this season seven of them were earned in front of their home fans.
CONGRATULATIONS: WE WON A BONUS OF 55K FOR 13/17 CORRECT MEGA JACKPOT PREDICTIONS LAST WEEK WIN A BONUS FOR 15/17. WE ARE SURE OF 13 GAMES AND WILL USE DOUBLE CHANCES IN THE OTHER 2 AND JUST RISK THE FINAL 2. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- Although QPR lost their last match played at home against Preston is evident that the home team is stronger in front of their fans.
- The guests, on the other hand, are placed in the eighth position in the standings thanks to the ten wins, thirteen draws and seven defeats that were grabbed from the thirty games played so far.
- Birmingham recorded a 2-0 home win in their last match ending their four-match run without a win in all competition.
- In their last five games in all competition on home ground, Garry Monk’s men are without a win in their last four games following a 0-3 against Wigan in December last year.
- With no doubt, the guests are not good at traveling games. They have only four wins out of the fifteen games played on the road which also includes six draws and five defeats.
QPR vs Birmingham Prediction: Head to head
Last five games
02.09.18 CHA Birmingham QPR 0 : 0
29.04.18 CHA QPR Birmingham 3: 1
17.12.17 CHA Birmingham QPR 1: 2
19.02.17 CHA Birmingham QPR 1: 4
25.09.16 CHA QPR Birmingham 1: 1
QPR Vs Birmingham Prediction: Standing
QPR Vs Birmingham Prediction: Home/ Away Last Six Matches
QPR Vs Birmingham Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites