QPR vs Millwall Predictions: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Predictions
- QPR lost to Huddersfield last time out, after back-to-back wins before that. The hosts still not any immediate danger of the drop nor challenging for a play of place.
- Millwall returned to winning ways against a depleted Derby and will looking to Build on that victory.
- QPR have played 18 matches at home thus far, winning seven drawing four, and losing seven.
- Millwall have been decent on the road with seven wins, six draws, and five defeats.
- The first leg ended in a 0-0 draw.
- QPR have won of their last five meetings.
- Millwall are winless in their last five meetings of this fixture.
QPR vs Millwall Predictions: Current Form
QPR vs Millwall Predictions: Standing
QPR vs Millwall Predictions: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites