QPR Vs Nottingham Prediction: Jackpot Prediction & Analysis
- QPR have had a poor preseason having lost all their last three warm up matches but much should not be drawn into it heading to their home opener in the championship.
- The home side were knocked out of the EFL Cup in five goal thriller against Plymouth.
- QPR finished in the middle table last season and that is expected to continue this season.
- It will be interested to see how QPR cop in the attacking front after losing top scorer Eze to Crystal Palace.
- Lyndon Dykes is expected to fill in the boots after arriving from Livingston in a fee of what is understood to be £2m.
- QPR post restart so them pick three wins from the 9 played with 2 draws and five loses.
- Nottingham Forest were locked out of the championship playoff with goal difference after a poor post restart that saw them fail to win any of their last five matches.
- The visitors have already started the season on the wrong foot with 1-0 defeat to Barnsley that knocked them out of the EFL trophy.
QPR Vs Nottingham Prediction: H2H
Last Five Meetings
- Nottingham have won three of their last five matches, all coming on the road and will fancy their chances come Saturday.
22.02.20 CHA Nottingham QPR 0 : 0
27.11.19 CHA QPR Nottingham 0 : 4
27.04.19 CHA QPR Nottingham 0 : 1
22.12.18 CHA Nottingham QPR 0 : 1
24.02.18 CHA QPR Nottingham 2 : 5
QPR 5 wins, 6 Draws, Nottingham 10 Wins.
QPR Vs Nottingham Prediction: Team News
will be updated
Predictions From Other Sites
QPR Vs Nottingham Prediction: Prediction Verdict
will be updated