QPR vs Stoke Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- QPR left it late on Monday night to snatch all three points from struggling Derby side. The win extended their unbeaten record to six matches of four wins and two draws.
- The current form has elevated them to 3rd place in the table but a distance from the automatic play-off places.
- They have enjoyed relatively good form at their own backyard with six wins out of ten losing just one in the process.
- After three straight wins, Stoke has now lost back-to-back matches in the championship and will be desperate to bounce back.
- The Potters sit two points behind the play of places and will be keen not to lose more ground.
- They do come with poor away form of three wins across 10 matches and five defeats.
QPR vs Stoke Prediction: H2H
QPR vs Stoke Prediction: Standing