Rayo Vallecano vs Levante Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Rayo Vallecano have lost back-to-back games in La Laga and have only collected two points from their last four matches.
- The hosts head into the final day of the league in the 12th place and will be looking to give their home fans a nice send-off after a stellar season.
- Vallecano were at one time competing for European places and will have a go next season.
- With only one match left to play at home, Rayo have claimed eight wins across 18 matches with five draws and five defeats.
- In their last ten home matches, The hosts have failed to win any of their last eight matches winning just one, and losing four.
- Relegated side Levante beat Alaves 3-1 at home but the win was too little too late to salvage their season.
- The visitors are expected to play without pressure now that their fate has been confirmed.
- Levante only managed seven wins this term losing a whopping 19 matches. Two of those wins came on the road.
- The only two away wins came in their last ten travels against Granada and Atletico Madrid.
Vallecano vs Levante Prediction: H2H
Home & Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
OUR FINAL PREDICTION VERDICT IS BASED ON SEVEN FACTORS AMONG THE ABOVE GIVEN. USING THIS AND OUR OWN INTUITIONS WE HAVE HAD A SUCCESSFUL RATE OF AVERAGING TWO BONUSES A MONTH. REGISTER AND GET OUR EXPERT COMBINATION FOR THIS WEEK. WE WILL HAVE TWO UNIQUE COMBINATIONS, THE FIRST ONE WILL BE POSTED ON FRIDAY.