Reading vs Millwall Predictions & H2H: Sportpesa Mid Week Jackpot Predictions
- Reading suffered a back to back loss to West Brom and QPR in their last two games.
- They are at position 21 on the table with nine points having won two games, drawn three and lost seven.
- The hosts have failed to impress in front of their home fans in the six home league games having won one and lost five.
- Following a 2-2 draw with Nottingham away from home, Millwall secured a 2-1 victory over Aston Villa at home.
- They are at position 20 on the table with ten points having won two games, drawn four and lost six.
- The visitors will be looking to secure their first away win having lost four and drawn two in the six away games they have played.
Reading vs Millwall Predictions & H2H: Head to head
- Reading have won one game, drawn two and lost two in their last five meetings with Millwall.
- Reading are winless in their last three and have one just one in their last five.
- Millwall have avoided defeat in their two games having gone seven games without a win.
- Reading have only won two matches in their last ten home matches losing seven in the process.
- Millwall have failed to win any of six away matches in the championship.
Reading vs Millwall Predictions & H2H: Standing
Reading vs Millwall Predictions & H2H: Last Five Matches