Real Madrid Vs Barcelona Prediction: Sportpesa Mid-week Jackpot Prediction
- The two giants of the Laliga will be meeting for the second leg of the Copa del Rey semifinal having drawn in the first leg.
CONGRATULATIONS: WE WON A BONUS OF 5K FOR 11/13 CORRECT MIDWEEK JACKPOT PREDICTIONS LAST WEEK.OUR TARGET IS 12/13 THIS WEEK. WE ARE SURE OF 10 GAMES AND WILL USE DOUBLE CHANCES IN THE OTHER 3. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- Real Madrid haven’t been on their best level of performance in the league this season. However they recorded a 2-1 win over Levante away from home to remain third on the league table with forty eight points.
- The hosts were knocked out of the 2017/2018 Copa del Rey as they lost to Leganes in the quarter finals.
- They have been prolific in their last five home games as they won four games and lost one on the way.
- Barcelona are back on their winning way after three consecutive draws to record a back to back win over Valladolid and Sevilla.
- The defending champions are at the top of the Laliga table with fifty seven points; they have won seventeen games, drawn six and lost two.
- They performed well in the 2017/2018 Copa del Rey as the registered a stunning 5-0 win over Sevilla to win the title.
Also Read: 4 Proven ways of winning the Midweek Jackpot
Real Madrid vs Barcelona: Head to head
The two teams have drawn twice in their last five meetings as Real Madrid won once and Barcelona won twice.
Real Madrid have won one game and lost four in their last five home meetings with Barcelona.
Today’s Sure 5 Sportpesa Games: 27:02:2019
Real Madrid Vs Barcelona Prediction: Standing
Real Madrid Vs Barcelona Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Real Madrid Vs Barcelona Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites
NEXT: Rionegro Aguilas Vs Independiente Medellin
Our final predictions is always given after considering the individual verdicts above. WIN A BONUS TODAY!. REGISTER HERE FOR FREE to receive our combination