Real Sociedad vs Atletico Madrid Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Real Sociedad bounced back to winning with a 1-0 win over Elche after a humiliating 4-1 defeat in the hands of Barcelona.
- With matches played, The hosts have won two and lost one.
- This will be their first home match of the season, and they will look to give their faithful fans something to smile about.
- In their last seven home matches, Sociedad have won three, drawn one, and lost three.
- Atletico have had a mixed start to the season, winning their opening match to Getafe before losing to Villarreal 2-0 at home.
- They did bounce back last time out with a narrow 1-0 win over Valencia.
- Simeone’s side has won four straight away matches coming into this match.
- In their last ten meetings, Atletico have won five, with Real Sociedad having three to their name.
Real Sociedad vs Atletico Madrid: H2H
Injured: Martin Merquelanz, Mikel Oyarzabal
Doubtful: Benat Turrientes, Diego Rico
Doubtful: Stefan Savic
Suspended: Nahuel Molina
Real Sociedad possible starting lineup:
Remiro; Gorosabel, Zubeldia, Le Normand, Munoz; Mendez, Zubimendi, Merino, D Silva; Kubo, Cho
Atletico Madrid possible starting lineup:
Oblak; Llorente, Gimenez, Witsel, Reinildo, Carrasco; De Paul, Kondogbia, Koke; Morata, Felix
Home & Away Matches