Red Star Vs Chateauroux Prediction: Sportpesa Mid-week Jackpot Prediction
- Red Star failed to build on their 1-0 win over Lens as they suffered a 1-0 loss to Le Havre away from home.
CONGRATULATIONS: WE WON A BONUS OF 55K FOR 10/13 CORRECT MIDWEEK JACKPOT PREDICTIONS LAST MINI JP. WIN A BONUS FOR 12/13. WE ARE SURE OF 11 GAMES AND WILL USE DOUBLE CHANCES IN THE OTHER 2. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- The home side is sitting in the relegation zone with sixteen points; they have won four games, drawn four and lost thirteen on the way.
- They have failed to impress in their last five home league games as they won two games and lost three.
- Chateauroux have been producing unwanted results in the league as they go for four consecutive winless games. They were held on a 1-1 draw by Valenciennes at home in their most recent game.
- The visitors are at position fifteen on the table with twenty three points; they have won five games, drawn eight and lost eight.
- They have produced a bag of results in their last five away league games as they won two games, drew one and lost two.
Red Star vs Chateauroux: Head to head
The two teams have met three times in their history. Red Star have won one game as they drew in the other two games.
Also Read: 4 Proven ways of winning the Midweek Jackpot
Red Star Vs Chateauroux Prediction: Standing
Red Star Vs Chateauroux Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Red Star Vs Chateauroux Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites
Our final predictions is always given after considering the individual verdicts above. We did manage to get 55K for 10/13 last week. REGISTER HERE FOR FREE to receive our combination
Next: Dordrecht Vs Jong PSV