Red Star Vs Chateauroux Prediction: Sportpesa Mid-week Jackpot Prediction
- Red Star failed to build on their 1-0 win over Lens as they suffered a 1-0 loss to Le Havre away from home.
CONGRATULATIONS: WE WON A BONUS OF 55K FOR 10/13 CORRECT MIDWEEK JACKPOT PREDICTIONS LAST MINI JP. WIN A BONUS FOR 12/13. WE ARE SURE OF 11 GAMES AND WILL USE DOUBLE CHANCES IN THE OTHER 2. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- The home side is sitting in the relegation zone with sixteen points; they have won four games, drawn four and lost thirteen on the way.
- They have failed to impress in their last five home league games as they won two games and lost three.
- Chateauroux have been producing unwanted results in the league as they go for four consecutive winless games. They were held on a 1-1 draw by Valenciennes at home in their most recent game.
- The visitors are at position fifteen on the table with twenty three points; they have won five games, drawn eight and lost eight.
- They have produced a bag of results in their last five away league games as they won two games, drew one and lost two.
Red Star vs Chateauroux: Head to head
The two teams have met three times in their history. Red Star have won one game as they drew in the other two games.
Red Star Vs Chateauroux Prediction: Standing
Red Star Vs Chateauroux Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Red Star Vs Chateauroux Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites