Red Star Vs Valenciennes Prediction: Sportpesa Mid-week Jackpot Prediction
- Red Star suffered a 2-1 loss to Lorient away from home to make up five consecutive winless games run in the France Ligue two.
CONGRATULATIONS: WE WON A BONUS OF 12K FOR 10/13 CORRECT MIDWEEK JACKPOT PREDICTIONS LAST WEEK. WIN A BONUS FOR 12/13 THIS WEEK. WE ARE SURE OF 10 GAMES AND WILL USE DOUBLE CHANCES IN THE OTHER 3. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- The hosts are sitting at the bottom of the table with eighteen points; they have won four games, drawn six and lost fifteen on the run.
- They have produced a bag of results in their last five home league games as they won two games, drew one and lost two.
- Valenciennes recorded a stunning 3-2 win over Grenoble at home to build on their 1-0 win over Clermont in the previous game.
- The away team is at position sixteen on the table with twenty eight points; they have won seven games, drawn seven and lost eleven.
- They have failed to impress in their last five away games as they won one game, drew two and lost two.
Red Star vs Valenciennes: Head to head
The two teams last met in September where Valenciennes secured a 4-1 win at home.
They have drawn three times in their last five meetings as Valenciennes won two games.
Red Star have drawn three times and lost once in the four home meetings with Valenciennes.
Red Star Vs Valenciennes Prediction: Standing
Red Star Vs Valenciennes Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Red Star Vs Valenciennes Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites