Reims vs St. Etienne Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
France Ligue 1
Kick off at 18:00
Venue: Stade Auguste-Delaune (Reims)
- Reims ended their last match with a goalless spoil. They are with three draws, one loss and one win in their last five overall games.
- The guests are seventh placed with leveled points to Montpellier and Nice who are sixth and seventh placed respectively.
BOOM! OUR SUBSCRIBERS WON A BONUS OF 70K FOR 13/17 CORRECT MEGA JACKPOT PREDICTIONS LAST WEEK. WIN A BONUS FOR 16/17 THIS WEEK. WE ARE SURE OF 12 GAMES AND WILL USE DOUBLE CHANCES IN OTHER 3 AND JUST RISK THE FINAL 2. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- At home they have played sixteen games so far, winning seven, drawing seven and losing two. Overall, they have three wins and two draws in their last five home games.
- The guests won during their last match played against Bordeaux. They are with one loss, one draw and three wins which kept a clean sheet in two of them in their last five games overall.
- St. Etienne is fourth placed in the table thanks to the fifteen wins, eight draws and nine defeats earned from the thirty-two games played so far. in all completions they are with two wins, two loses and pone draw in their last five on the road games.
Also Read: How to Win the Mega Jackpot
Reims vs St. Etienne Prediction: Head to head
Games Played: 11
Reims won: 1
St. Etienne won: 5
Last Five Games
10.11.18 L1 St Etienne Reims 2 : 0
24.01.16 L1 Reims St Etienne 1 : 1
31.10.15 L1 St Etienne Reims 3 : 0
10.01.15 L1 Reims St Etienne 1 : 2
17.08.14 L1 St Etienne Reims 3 : 1
Reims vs St. Etienne Prediction: Standing
Reims vs St. Etienne Prediction: Home/ Away Matches
Reims vs St. Etienne Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites
OUR FINAL PREDICTION
CONGRATULATIONS. OUR SUBSCRIBERS WON A WHOOPING 70K FOR CORRECTLY PREDICTING 13/17 GAMES USING OUR FINAL PREDICTION THAT HAD JUST 2 DOUBLE CHANCES. TO GET OUR FINAL COMBINATION FOR THIS WEEK THAT JUST HAS 2 DOUBLE CHANCE, REGISTER HERE FOR FREE