Rennes vs Lille Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Rennes have gathered the much needed momentum ever since their exit from UEFA Champions League.
- The hosts are on a seven match undefeated streak that has seen them win five and draw two.
- They currently occupy the 5th place seven points behind Lille weekend opponents.
- Rennes have played 10 matches at home, Winning five, drawing two and losing three.
- The three defeats have come against Lens, Bordeaux and Angers.
- Lille have won back to back games in the league after losing 2-1 to Angers at home.
- The visitors head into this tie in a good form with just two defeats from their last ten matches in all competitions.
- The Away Sides have played 9 matches away from home, managing 5 wins, three draws and just one defeat that came against Brest.
Rennes vs Lille : H2H
The last time these two met the match ended in a 1-1 draw.
Last Five meetings
22.08.20 L1 Lille Rennes 1 : 1
04.02.20 L1 Lille Rennes 1 : 0
22.09.19 L1 Rennes Lille 1 : 1
24.05.19 L1 Rennes Lille 3 : 1
06.02.19 CDF Rennes Lille 2 : 1
Rennes vs Lille Prediction: Current Form
Rennes vs Lille Prediction: Standing
Rennes vs Lille : Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites