Rennes vs Marseille Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
FRANCE: LIGUE 1 – ROUND 26
Date: 5 March 2023, Sunday
Kick-off at 22:45 EAT
Venue: Roazhon Park (Rennes).
- On Sunday, Rennes will face Olympique Marseille at Roazhon Park in a Ligue 1 match featuring two teams fighting for a top spot in the league.
- Rennes emerged victorious in their last Ligue 1 encounter, winning 1-0 against Nantes.
- They are currently in fifth place, trailing third-placed Monaco by four points in the race for Champions League qualification.
- Olympique Marseille, on the other hand, suffered a 3-0 defeat against Paris Saint-Germain in their last Ligue 1 match, leaving them in second place, eight points behind the league leaders.
- Rennes have won three and lost three of their last six league matches, while Marseille have won three, drawn one, and lost two.
- The Visitors have been particularly strong at home this season, with 11 wins and just two losses in 13 Ligue 1 games.
- Marseille, on the other hand, have a fine away record this campaign, with nine wins, two draws, and only one loss in league away matches.
- Marseille will be hoping to extend their unbeaten streak to seven away matches (W6 D1 L0) since their defeat against Paris Saint-Germain in October 2022.
- The two teams last met in Ligue 1 in September, playing out a 1-1 draw at Stade Orange Vélodrome.
Last Five Meetings
How to play Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Pro
Rennes vs Marseille Prediction: Standing
Home & Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
OUR PREDICTION: We won 28,977 in the last Mega Jackpot. Targeting 15/17 this week. REGISTER NOW HERE to access our Sure Combination