Rio Ave vs Gil Vicente Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
PORTUGAL: LIGA PORTUGAL – ROUND 24
Date: 12 March 2023, Sunday
Kick-off at 18:30 EAT
Venue: Estádio do Rio Ave (Vila do Conde).
- Rio Avesuffred a 2-0 lose in the hands of Sporting Braga and will look to bounce back in this one.
- Gil Vicente currently sit in 10th place with 29 points, while Rio Ave are in 11th with 27 points, leaving them 13 points off the tournament spot with 11 games left. Meanwhile, Gil Vicente are 11 points away from fifth-placed Vitória Guimarães, who are in line for a spot in the Conference League Qualifiers.
- Gil Vicente maintained their unbeaten streak of five (W3 D2 L0) with a 2-0 home win over Marítimo in their last Primeira Liga match. Meanwhile, Rio Ave have won two and lost four in their last six league matches.
- Rio Ave have recorded six wins, one draw, and four losses in their 11 home matches this season, while Gil Vicente have four wins, one draw, and six losses away from home in league matches.
- The last time the two teams faced each other in Primeira Liga, they drew 2-2 at Estádio Cidade de Barcelos in September.
- Gil Vicente have had the upper hand in recent meetings, remaining unbeaten in their last four Primeira Liga matches against Rio Ave (W3 D1 L0). Rio Ave will be looking for their first league victory over Gil Vicente since December 2019.
Last Five Meetings
Rio Ave vs Gil Vicente Prediction: Standing
Home & Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
OUR PREDICTION: We won 213,531 in the last Mega Jackpot. Targeting 15/17 this week. REGISTER NOW HERE to access our Sure Combination