Romania vs Serbia Prediction, Betting Tips & preview
- Romania have drawn in the 2 games they have played of the UNL with Serbia and Montenegro.
- This brings the home side to the third position on the table with two points having scored and conceded two goals.
- They have won three games, drawn one and lost one in their last five home games.
- Serbia will be looking to maintain their unbeaten run in this competition following a win over Lithuania and a draw with Romania.
- They are second on the table with four points having scored three goals and conceded two.
- They are unbeaten away from home in their last five away games winning four games and drawing in one.
Romania vs Serbia Prediction: Head to head
- The two nations have met three times where Serbia have won twice as they drew in the other game.
Romania vs Serbia: Prediction verdict
- An away win saw Romania extend their unbeaten record to seven matches and they have been in fine form lately.
- The hosts should fancy their chances against Serbia who are the biggest competitors in the group and did hold them to a 2-2 at their home soil.
- Serbia are wary of the hosts and know very well a good result here will put them in a better position to proceed to the next stage.
- Over 1.5 Goals
- Both Teams to score
- Over 2.5 Goals
OUR PREDICTION:Over 1.5 Goals