Sampdoria vs Udinese Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Sampdoria lost to relegation threatened side Spezia 2-1 to record their 3rd defeat in the last five matches.
- Claudio Ranieri’s side have managed just 3 wins from their last 10 matches, this wins came against Inter, Crotone and Verona.
- The host has a chance with a winnable fixture to improve their form so as not to be dragged into the relegation battle.
- Udinese defeats to Napoli means they are now seven matches without a win with just two victories from their last 10 encounters.
- The visitors are just four appoints off the bottom three and four behind their opponents.
- Ranieri’s home form has not been impressive with 3 wins from the 8 played and four defeats 3W-1D-4L.
- On the road, Udinese have managed to win twice thus far with three draws and three wins 2W-3D-3L.
Sampdoria vs Udinese H2H
Last Five Meetings
- The most recent meetings came back in July that saw Sampdoria win 1-3.
- The hosts have won four of their last five meetings.
- Udinese have just one win from their last five meetings.
Sampdoria vs Udinese Prediction: Standing
Sampdoria vs Udinese Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Sampdoria vs Udinese Prediction: Current Form