Sao Paulo Vs Palmeiras Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Sao Paulo recorded a stunning 4-2 win over Sao Bento at home in a club friendly game to end their seven consecutive winless games run.
- The home team is at position nine on the table with fourteen points; they have won three games, drawn five and lost one.
- They have failed to impress in front of their home funs as they won one game, drew three and lost one.
- Palmeiras bounced back from a terrific 2-1 loss to Guarani as they recorded a 1-0 win over Internacional at home.
- The away team is at the top of the table with twenty five points; they have won eight games and drew in one.
- They had been doing well in their away games as they secure four consecutive wins but the last 2-1 loss to Guarani could lower their morale.
Sao Paulo vs Palmeiras: Head to head
The two teams last met in the Campeonato Paulista semifinal where Sao Paulo won after penalties.
Last five meetings:
07.04.19 CAM Palmeiras Sao Paulo 0 : 1
(0 : 0)
31.03.19 CAM Sao Paulo Palmeiras 0 : 0
16.03.19 CAM Sao Paulo Palmeiras 0 : 1
07.10.18 SA Sao Paulo Palmeiras 0 : 2
03.06.18 SA Palmeiras Sao Paulo 3 : 1
Sao Paulo Vs Palmeiras Prediction: Standing
Sao Paulo Vs Palmeiras Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Sao Paulo Vs Palmeiras Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites
OUR FINAL PREDICTION