Sheffield vs Nottingham Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Sheffield wrapped up their championship with a resounding 4-0 win over winners Fulham and will be in high confidence ahead of the first leg of the play-off.
- The Blades enjoyed a good spell at home winning 13 matches of the 23, drawing five, and losing five.
- The hosts have been to eight previous play-offs but have failed to earn promotion via that route and will hope to turn things around but must first navigate via semi-finals.
- In the last ten home matches, Sheffield have only lost once and in the process won seven with two draws.
- Nottingham Forest have been in stellar form since the turn of the year and were even on the verge of earning the automatic promotion spot.
- The visitors have been decent in their previous ten away matches winning four and losing three.
- In the reverse fixtures, both matches ended in a similar scoreline of 1-1.
- Nottingham’s late surge gives them the upper hand heading into this tie but will be wary of the home side form especially in front of their home crowd.
Sheffield vs Nottingham Prediction: H2H
Home & Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
OUR FINAL PREDICTION VERDICT IS BASED ON SEVEN FACTORS AMONG THE ABOVE GIVEN. USING THIS AND OUR OWN INTUITIONS WE HAVE HAD A SUCCESSFUL RATE OF AVERAGING TWO BONUSES A MONTH. REGISTER AND GET OUR EXPERT COMBINATION FOR THIS WEEK. WE WILL HAVE TWO UNIQUE COMBINATIONS, THE FIRST ONE WILL BE POSTED ON FRIDAY.