Shonan Bellmare vs Tokyo Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Shonan Bellmare hosts Tokyo in the YBC Levian Cup with the upper hand of a 1-0 win from the first leg.
- The hosts’ win last time out was their first in six matches in a period they have struggled to get results.
- They have managed just two wins from their last ten matches, with draws taking the toll having six in the last ten matches.
- With an unbeaten streak of 11 matches at home, Shonan will be confident of sealing through to the next round with a draw of any score enough to see them advance.
- Tokyo will have a chance to redeem themselves with a 2nd leg match but are in uninspired form, failing to win any of their last three matches.
- The visitors have managed just two in the last ten matches with four defeats in that period.
- On the road, Tokyo has been decent enough but does not give them a clear chance of overturning the first leg results.
- Shonan won the first match leg. Tokyo has three wins in their last five encounters of this meeting.
Shonan Bellmare vs Tokyo Prediction: Current Form
Shonan Bellmare vs Tokyo Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
Tokyo looks unlikely to overturn this result while Shonan’s record six draws from their last ten suggests they might hang on for another one here to advance to the next stage.