Sligo Rovers vs Bohemians Prediction, Betting Tips and preview
- Sligo bounced back from a back to back loss to the likes of Waterford and St. Patricks to beat Bray 2-1 at home.
- They are struggling at the bottom half of the table with 38 points having won eleven games, drawn five and lost 17.
- They have performed dismally at home; out of their last five home league games, they have won one and lost four.
- Bohemians suffered a heavy 3-1 loss to Waterford to end their winning streak in the last five games.
- Having won twelve games, drawn seven and lost fourteen; they are at position six on the table with 43 points.
- They have won three games, drawn one and lost one in their last five away league games.
Sligo Rovers vs Bohemians Prediction:Head to head
- In their last five meetings, each team have won twice while they have drawn once.