Sligo Rovers Vs St Patricks Prediction: Sportpesa Mid-week Jackpot Prediction
- The Ireland Premier League is underway as Sligo Rovers were held on a 1-1 draw by Dundalk in the first round of the league.
CONGRATULATIONS: WE WON A BONUS OF 12K FOR 10/13 CORRECT MIDWEEK JACKPOT PREDICTIONS LAST WEEK. WIN A BONUS FOR 12/13 THIS WEEK. WE ARE SURE OF 10 GAMES AND WILL USE DOUBLE CHANCES IN THE OTHER 3. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- The home team finished at position seven on the table with forty two points; they won twelve games, drew six and lost eighteen.
- They performed relatively well in their last five home league games as they won two games, drew one and lost two.
- St Patrick made a flying start to the league as they recorded a 1-0 win over Cork City at home.
- The away team has been outstanding in their pre-season games.
- They have played five club friendly games in which they won four games and drew one.
- The away team has remained unbeaten in their last five away games as they won three games and drew in one.
- They finished the season at position five on the table with fifty points; they won fifteen games, drew five and lost sixteen.
Sligo Rovers Vs St Patricks Prediction: Head to head
St. Patricks recorded a 2-1 win over Sligo Rovers in their most recent meeting.
The two teams have drawn twice in their last five meetings as St. Patricks won two games and Sligo Rovers won one.
Sligo Rovers have won one game, drawn three and lost one in their last five home meetings with St. Patricks.
Sligo Rovers Vs St Patricks Prediction: Standing
Sligo Rovers Vs St Patricks Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites
NEXT: Arka Gdynia Vs GKS Piast Gliwice
Our final predictions is always given after considering the individual verdicts above. WIN A BONUS TODAY!. REGISTER HERE FOR FREE to receive our combination