Southampton vs Leeds Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Southampton were humiliated by Tottenham with a 4-1 defeat and will be looking to bounce back against Leeds this weekend.
- The Saints finished just five points above the bottom three and will not want to throw themselves in the same predicament this time round.
- Leeds claimed a precious win over Wolves at home in the first league match and will be looking to build on that win.
- The visitors escaped relegation on the last day but will be looking to perform better under Jesse Marsch full season.
- Leeds have won only once in their last five trips to St Marys.
How To Win Mega Jackpot Bonuses Easily
Southampton vs Leeds Prediction: H2H
Southampton Valentino Livramento is a long-term injury and Theo Walcot has been ruled out of this clash.
Nathan Tella is a doubt.
Leeds will miss the service of Stuart Dallas, Luke Ayling, and Junior Firpo.
Dan James is available following a ban.
Southampton possible starting lineup:
Bazunu; Stephens, Bednarek, Salisu; Walker-Peters, Ward-Prowse, Romeu, Lavia, Djenepo; Adams, Aribo
Leeds United possible starting lineup:
Meslier; Kristensen, Koch, Llorente, Struijk; Roca, Adams; Aaronson, Rodrigo, Harrison; Bamford
Home & Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites