Southampton vs West Ham Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Southampton did not have the best of the start having been plagued with injuries and movement of players in the transfer market.
- The Saints lost the first match before drawing the next two, one coming against Manchester United.
- They did win in the EFL cup in style whipping low ranked Newport 0-8.
- West Ham picked up where they left off last season and are unbeaten heading into the weekend.
- After two wins in the opening two matches, Moyes’s side were slowed down by Crystal’s draw last time out and will be looking to bounce back.
- Things are going to come thick and fast with the resumption of European football and things could be hectic for the Hammers.
Last Five Meetings
23.05.21West HamSouthampton3 : 0
29.12.20SouthamptonWest Ham0 : 0
29.02.20West Ham Southampton3: 1
14.12.19SouthamptonWest Ham0: 1
04.05.19West HamSouthampton3 : 0
Southampton vs West Ham Prediction: H2H
Southampton vs West Ham Prediction: Standing
Predictions From Other Sites
Southampton are one the side that benefited from the short break to regroup and will hope to get their season going over the weekend.
West Ham are enjoying the start of the season led by Red hot talisman Antonio who is a rich vein of form.