St. Pauli vs Jahn Regensburg Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- St. Paul are now three matches unbeaten streak with a win and two draws.
- The hosts have a poor record of just two wins from their last ten matches in a period they have lost five matches.
- They are currently languishing in the relegation zone a point off safety.
- They have managed just one win at home with three draws and three defeats.
- Regensburg ended a bad run of two straight defeats with a crucial 3-1 win over Sandhausen with the result creating a good gap in the relegation battle.
- The visitors away record is not convincing with one win from the 7 played with three draws and three defeats.
Last Five Meetings
21.06.20 2BUN St. Pauli Regensburg 1 : 1
08.12.19 2BUN Regensburg St. Pauli 1 : 0
27.04.19 2BUN St. Pauli Regensburg 4 : 3
25.11.18 2BUN Regensburg St. Pauli 1 : 1
21.04.18 2BUN Regensburg St. Pauli 3 : 1
St. Pauli vs Jahn Regensburg Prediction: Current Form
St. Pauli vs Jahn Regensburg Prediction: Standing
St. Pauli vs Jahn Regensburg Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites