Standard Liege vs Westerlo Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
BELGIUM: JUPILER PRO LEAGUE – ROUND 28
Date: 4 March 2023, Saturday
Kick-off at 22:45 EAT
Venue: Stade Maurice Dufrasne (Liège).
- Standard managed to earn a point by drawing 2-2 against Anderlecht in their last match.
- The hosts is currently occupying the seventh spot in the league standings with 42 points, having played 26 games.
- On the other hand, Westerlo’s latest league match saw them secure a 4-2 victory against Union Saint-Gilloise at home, extending their unbeaten run to six matches (W3 D3 L0).
- They are currently placed sixth in the table with 42 points, having played one more game than Standard.
- Liege’s recent league form has seen them win two, draw two, and lose two of their last six matches, while Westerlo have won three and drawn three in their last six games.
- Standard has recorded seven wins, two draws, and four losses in their 13 home games this season, while Westerlo has won five, drawn three, and lost five of their away games.
- Westerlo has been unbeaten in their last six away matches (W3 D3 L0) and their last defeat on the road was against Genk in October 2022.
- The previous encounter between the two sides in August ended with Westerlo winning 4-2.
Last Five Meetings
How to play Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Pro
Standard Liege vs Westerlo Prediction: Standing
Home & Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
OUR PREDICTION: We won 28,977 in the last Mega Jackpot. Targeting 15/17 this week. REGISTER NOW HERE to access our Sure Combination