Stevenage vs Exeter Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Stevenage went nine games without a win but has now won back-to-back games and will be in a buoyant mood ahead of matchday 11.
- The hosts have created a good distance between them and the bottom two and will hope they can rise up the table with a victory.
- The home sides have picked two wins at home of the five played. With two draws and one defeat.
- Exeter are in fine form and come into this game at the back of a seven-match unbeaten run.
- They are currently in the play-off places and will hope to maintain that status.
- On the road, Exeter has one win, three draws, and one defeat.
- Exeter have dominated this fixture in recent times having won seven of the last ten meetings.
Last Five Meetings
02.02.21StevenageExeter0 : 1
23.01.21ExeterStevenage3 : 1
08.02.20ExeterStevenage2 : 1
21.01.20ExeterStevenage3 : 0
10.08.19StevenageExeter0 : 1
Stevenage vs Exeter Prediction: H2H
Stevenage vs Exeter Prediction: Standing
Predictions From Other Sites