Stevenage Vs Forest Green Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- Stevenage have been lacking a clear form in their League games but after a back to back win over Crawley and Morecambe would give them hopes for a top flight position.
CONGRATULATIONS: WE WON A BONUS OF 55K FOR 10/13 CORRECT MIDWEEK JACKPOT PREDICTIONS LAST MINI JP. WIN A BONUS FOR 12/13. WE ARE SURE OF 11 GAMES AND WILL USE DOUBLE CHANCES IN THE OTHER 2. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- The home side is at position nine on the table with forty four points; they have won thirteen games, drawn five and lost eleven on the run.
- They have performed relatively well in their last five home league games as they won three games and lost two.
- Following a goalless draw with Oldham away from home, Forest Green suffered a 2-1 loss to Bury at home.
- The away team is seventh on the table with a tie of points with the hosts; they have won eleven games, drawn eleven and lost five on the run.
- They are unbeaten in their last five away league games as they won three games and drew two on the run.
Stevenage vs Forest Green: Head to head
The two teams last met in August last year where they had a goalless draw at Forest Green.
Forest Green have won two games, Stevenage have won two while they have drawn once in their last five meetings.
Stevenage have won two games, drawn two and lost one in their last five home meetings with Forest Green.
Stevenage Vs Forest Green Prediction:Standing
Stevenage Vs Forest Green Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Stevenage Vs Forest Green Prediction: Current Form
1X2 1 X 2 Monday 2.92 3.24 2.44 Thursday 3.46 3.37 2.03 Saturday
Predictions From Other Sites