Stoke City – QPR Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Mid-table Stoke City have little left to play for, and their five-game form reflects that (D2, L3).
- Worryingly, Stoke have suffered 75% (six) of their eight home league losses against sides that are currently above them, each by a one-goal margin, and with four producing a 2-1 scoreline. Scoring first could help, as Stoke have won eight of their 11 home league matches this term when netting the opener, with eight of those openers arriving inside the first 30 minutes.
- Queens Park Rangers lost to the table-toppers Norwich City (3-1) last time out, and similarly to their hosts, the ‘Rs’ have only a top-half finish to play for. Much of their recent success has been down to starting well, with QPR opening the scoring in each of their last four wins, doing so three times before the 30th minute.
- On the road, QPR have won twice in a row ahead of this trip, with both matches yielding a one-goal margin – as have five of their seven away league victories this term. They’ll be keen on starting well, having failed to win in seven of the eight away league matches in which they’ve conceded first (W1, D2, L5).
- The first leg ended in a stalemate.
Stoke City – QPR Prediction: Current Form
Stoke City – QPR Prediction: Standing
Stoke City – QPR Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
Both sides have nothing left to play for and we expect this tie to go either way.