Stoke City vs Reading Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Stoke has failed to win any of their last nine matches denting their play-off ambition with a four-point gap.
- The Potters who started the season on a sparkling version need a morale-boosting result to spark their season once more.
- The hosts have won 9 of the 27 played with five of those wins coming at home. HOME record, 5W-3D-5L.
- Reading is firmly in the playoff places after impressing lately including their crucial 3-1 win over promotion hopeful Bournemouth.
- The visitors have lost just once in their last 7 matches and are 9 points clear of their opponents and four adrift of the top two.
- On the road, The Royals have won five matches and drawn five. AWAY record, 5W-5D-3L.
Stoke City vs Reading Prediction: H2H
- In the first leg, Stoke beat Reading 0-3 in their own backyard.
- There have been four draws from the last five meetings.
- Stoke has lost the mojo that once saw them in the top six and will have a turn of fortune to turn things around.
- Reading is enjoying a good form, a style fight to maintain their play-off status and should be motivated to produce a positive result against aside look like challenging for the top six.
Stoke City vs Reading Prediction: Current Form
Stoke City vs Reading Prediction: Standing
Stoke City vs Reading Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites