Stoke vs Derby Prediction, Betting Tips and Preview
- After a disastrous start to the start of the season Stoke bounced back with a narrow win in the mid week over Wigan 1-0 in the EFL Trophy.
- The potters are winless in the championship after two rounds of play having lost to QPR and Charlton.
- The Hosts will hope the result in the mid week was the much needed boost they needed to kick start to their campaign.
- Derby on the other have started well under Phillip Cocu having won two of their first three matches and drawing the other.
- They braved their way past Huddersfield in the opening fixture before playing to a barren draw at home to Swansea.
- Derby look the better side and are expected to give Stoke a torrid time at their own backyard and will be firm favorite to scoop the three points.
Under 3.5 Goals
Over 1.5 Goals