Stoke vs Swansea Predictions: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Predictions
- Stoke have lost back-to-back games in the championship denting their playoff hopes with a seven-point deficit heading into the Wednesday game.
- The Potters have claimed two wins in their last 13 matches, losing six in the process.
- At home, the hosts have played 16 matches, winning seven of those, drawing four, and losing five.
- Swansea on the other hand were left frustrated by their 3-1 defeat in the hands of Bristol Rovers and in the process slowing their automatic promotion down. The Swans, however, have played two games less and will count on that, in the hunt for the top-two finish.
- The Welsh outfit have enjoyed their travels with 7 wins from 14 outings, drawing three and losing four.
Stoke vs Swansea Predictions: H2H
27.10.20 CHA Swansea Stoke 2 : 0
25.01.20 CHA Stoke Swansea 2 : 0
05.10.19 CHA Swansea Stoke 1 : 2
09.04.19 CHA Swansea Stoke 3 : 1
18.09.18 CHA Stoke Swansea 1 : 0
Stoke vs Swansea Predictions: Current Form
Stoke vs Swansea Predictions: Standing
Stoke vs Swansea Predictions: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
Stoke revival continued over the weekend and are starting to look like the side we saw at beginning of the season, with the top six at their sight expect them to hit the strides.
Swansea are well aware the top-two finish is within their reach and a positive result is needed in this one and they have performed well on their travels, so expect them to turn up in this one